If you are reading this, you are most probably a very skilled pro at procrastination. Either that or you are totally clueless as to what to get the women in your life...whether it be your partner, mother or friend. Time is running out but don't sweat it. If you feel like making Christmas extra special for a certain someone or you just have that one person who is notoriously difficult to buy for, this guide is foolproof to ultimate luxury gift giving.
1. TOM FORD BRONZING POWDER £68 Tom Ford make up epitomizes luxury and decadence. You can do no wrong buying make up for a girl with such beautiful packaging. Undeniably extravagant for a bronzer but will make for the perfect gift.
2. WEEKEND MAXMARA RABBIT FUR COLLAR £125 Being stylish and practical is a combination like no other. This rabbit fur collar will keep the cold at bay all the while adding a touch of Parisian street chic to her attire.
3. SMYTHSON 2014 WAFER DIARY £70 Small and light enough to carry around in a handbag or even a clutch, this purple lambskin diary that comes equipped with a beautiful, gilded pencil is a gift for your organised/verging on OCD girls who like to keep on top of things.
4. LANCÔME ALBER ELBAZ GIFT BOX £300 Alber Elbaz, the highly respected designer working at fashion house Lanvin, has collaborated with Lancôme to create a limited 'Show' edition collection. The box, of course beautifully artsy, is made for the beauty addict kind of girl.
5. CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA ZODIAC PANDORA CLUTCH £695 Fun and personal, Charlotte Olympia has designed 12 clutches, one for each zodiac sign. A genius idea not to mention the designs are just to die for.
6. LULU FROST AUDREY SEA BRACELET £180 Mentioned before in previous posts, the designs from Lulu Frost are just exquisite . Unfaltering and just stunning pieces that would make any girl feel a million dollars.
7. STELLA MCCARTNEY LACE-DETAILED WOOL SWEATER £720 This colour block sweater from Stella McCartney is the ideal gift for your fashionista. With sheer, tender lace-detailing, this piece will keep on trend through the cold, winter season.
8. FRENCH SOLE LEOPARD PONYHAIR BALLET PUMPS £95 Every girl owns a pair of classic, ballet pumps and French Sole is the place to go when in search for some of high quality. Graceful and light, these leopard print ones with a red trim add a different twist to the plain classics.
9. MYLA RITA BRA & KNICKER SET £158 One for the men...the perfectly, seductive lingerie set for your other half. Let's be honest, this boudoir-inspired set of sheer lace underwear would really just be a gift to yourself.
10. DIPTYQUE INDIAN INCENSE CANDLE £45 This Indian Incense candle is part of Diptyque's holiday collection. Candles are a must for the winter season and this will fill the home with a blend of rose, carnations and myrrh....both richly dark and floral.
11. CARINE ROITFELD IRREVERENT BOOK £60 A decade spent as the editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld has now provided an exclusive insight into her world, a 'visual history' if you like following her resignation in 2011. With no boundaries known in her style, Carine is tenacious, a vision of empowerment for the independent woman.